Why You Should Say Yes to Waxing
Posted: April 11th, 2022
Whether you're an experienced waxing client or a novice to waxing, rest assured Diossa Spa can take care of all your waxing needs with care. We offer a full line up of waxing services like head, middle body, intimate, and lower body waxing. We love empowering our clients to look and feel their best through the services we provide. You may or may not know all of the benefits waxing has to offer, so let’s take a deeper look into the perks of waxing. If you have yet to try it, you may want to schedule a consultation by the time you are done reading this page.
Waxing is Amazing & So Are the Benefits
- Say Goodbye to Razor Burn - Razor burn is that irritated skin you have probably been familiar with at one point or another. Often caused during shaving as a result of the interaction of the blade, hair and skin. It typically occurs more often when the blade of the razor is dull, or you shave in a hurry. The good news about waxing is there is no razor involved, so you don’t have to worry about whether or not it is dull. It’s a win - win!
- Less Regrowth - As you continue to wax regularly, you will notice the hair growing back in will become softer, finer, weaker and less pigmented. It will grow back slower rate as well. Your skin will remain silky smooth longer, you no longer have to worry about that next day stubble whether it be on your legs, face or intimate area.
- Fewer Ingrown Hairs - You can expect fewer ingrown hairs when you wax regularly instead of shaving. Shaving can create sharp edges on the hair follicle which allow the hair to either get trapped in the skin or grow back into the skin instead of out.
- Acts as Exfoliation - You still need to exfoliate your skin in between waxing, so don’t give that up if you wax. However, waxing acts as a form of exfoliation and the benefits are silky soft skin. In addition to removing hair, waxing can also remove the layer or dead, dry skin cells you carry around with you. This results in butter soft skin that simply cannot be achieved with other methods of hair removal.
- Goodbye Cuts & Nicks - It’s such a pain, literally and figuratively, to get those small nicks and cuts from shaving, especially if you need to shave quickly. We’ve all been there! Skip that part all together and opt for waxing, cuts and nicks become a thing of the past.
- Saves You Money & Time - The amount of money and time you spend on your shaving routine can add up quicker than you think. Once you wax regularly, you will start to see that time and money added back into your life. What will you do with your extra time?
Choose Diossa Spa for All Your Waxing Needs
Call us today or schedule an appointment here for your next waxing. We’re here to answer any and all questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon!